Write For Us :: Path of Presence
Our mission is to share and provide practical wisdom, for life and business, with those who want increased presence and peace of mind.
Path of Presence is about living in the present moment - to choose a journey of mindful, intentional, embrace of radical authentic in who we've come to be.
We are about living an integrated life, bringing our whole selves, body, mind and spirit, to the present moment.
Our community is comprised of heart-centered, spirit-guided and vision-led souls from all walks of life.
If you are a courageous soul who finds yourself on a heart-centered awakening journey, whether your path is through business, motherhood, digital entrepreneurship, blogging or otherwise, please share your wisdom, musings and knowledge with us!
The sections below are highlighted so that you have an idea of what we are looking for.
Mindfulness & Gratitude Inspirational Writings
- Examples are writings about:
- Your birth experience (and how it changed you positively)
- The profound experience of rearing children
- Musings of motherhood, sisterhood, wifey-hood, lady-boss-hoo :-D . - you name it!
We are looking of you to share your experiences of what its like to live with an open heart, perhaps a bit of inspiration. What drives you? Your favorite quote, and why...?
Digital Entrepreneur "How to" Articles
Write about your expertise and what you know.
- Are you an expert? Do you have tips in how to organize something? Or a personalized way to do social media on (a) particular platform(s)?
- Do you have a unique perspective that others can learn from? Share it with us. Take a look at our current blog line up and if you wish to write something along those lines, complete the form below.
- Examples: How to become more efficient, # of ways to do something, the difference between services or products, comparisons, product reviews, etc.
Any practical "How Tos" would be wonderful: How to process grief, over anger,, practice gratitude, etc. Anything about intention, mindfulness, faith, joy, friendship, perseverance, family, forgiveness, healing would also be lovely (Especially if your piece can help others come to their own process). Sharing the journey is about not feeling alone, right?
- Do you have a spiritual practice that keeps you grounded? Is there a ritual that helps you stay mindful and present when you face challenges?
- Do you see eating and exercise as a mindful balance to support your wellness?
- Take a look at our current blog about the practice of presence and, if it calls to you, complete the form below.